KymsMailbox@gmail.com

Hi, I am Kym Pierce, owner of FlashBack Photography Studio here in Clarksville Tn.
I am a professional photographer, a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) I have learned my skill by sitting through classes, attending workshops, and by 13 years of first hand experience.

I have a passion for working in natural light, working with children of all ages including HS seniors. It's my joy to make their senior picture day the most special day that is all their own; their day to shine!
My passion IS photography, it's not work. It's what I LOVE doing. I love meeting new people and showing them the beauty I see in them through my lens. My shoots are relaxed, never rushed; they are special occasions for you and for me.

Give me a call or stop by and we'll talk about what your looking for in a photographer.

931-368-8585

141-C Kender Rhea Ct.
Clarksville, Tn. 37043

KymsMailBox@Gmail.com 931-368-8585

Nominated for "Best of Clarksville"

Thank you all so much for nominating FlashBack Photography for Best of Clarksville. I'm feeling very blessed and I'm on cloud NINE!